[Shotimes] HELP! rear brake pad replacement issues (piston)

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:21:21 -0400

I can open the bleeder in under 10 seconds

What's the BFD? Half-to-one-turn with an open-end wrench!!

Less than a minute to use my big needle-nose pliers on the piston, and I'm
done!!

You should be flushing the system after new pads, anyway, so why not have
the bleeder open and make life easier?

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Dave Pillsbury
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:04 PM
To: Donald Mallinson
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] HELP! rear brake pad replacement issues (piston)

Don, It takes longer to open the bleeder then it does for ME to push the
piston in. I'm not going to argue with you over the fact that all my
SHO's have rear brakes that work correctly. If your sure yours are fine
thats great. Oh and grow up " if you can do it in under a minute I can
do it in 10 seconds" Hell I don't belive you can get the bleeder open in
10 seconds!
Dave