[Shotimes] Reinforced Diffs? Couple of questions

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 05:39:24 -0700 (PDT)

This method doesn't even take into consideration WHY
the pins eject, it just tries to keep them in. That's
the second part of the problem. If you want to make
sure they don't punch a hole in the trans case, you
may as well just remove them from the diff to begin
with. :)

Ian