[Shotimes] 89 SHO 19K miles NEED CARFAX

Al Fitz alfitz@alfitz.com
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:13:37 -0500

I saw the car today and it does have low miles on it. The odometer reads 19K
but just in case, I'd like to run a CarFax. Anyone have a subscription?

1FABP54Y6KA174384

This SHO has full gray leather (perforated style) in very good condition with
just the beginnings of wear on the driver's bolster. The exterior is silver
and is in good condition, although the paint is not very good. The front
bumper looks NEW. There are no fog lights installed.

It does not have a moonroof, power antenna, or Premium sound.

The engine and tranny are just as you would expect for a car with <20K.

It has the original wheels and tires (weather cracked)

Al Fitz
alfitz@alfitz.com
SHO Parts at
http://www.alfitz.com/sho

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS EMAIL IN YOUR REPLY