[Shotimes] Hey Everyone...answer this question for me...Eva doesn't believe me

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:19:16 -0700

Hey all...

(again!)

We have this funny situation going on here at the house.....

Eva just told me this, and I don't believe her, and I know you all don't either!!

(not yelling, but emphasizing!!)

She thinks the clutch went out because the car is TIRED of RUNNING every
day....GOING TO WORK back and forth, OVER and OVER and OVER again......it doesn't
want me to fix it, it wants to just go to the museum NOW.....not at the 300,000 mile
milestone, but NOW!!!!

I say that it did its very best to last these last few thousand miles, but for
whatever reason, the clutch picked the other day to come apart.  If I had driven it
like Kirby H or Mark N or Josh T, it would have failed LONG ago, and been fixed LONG
ago, and be happily heading to the finish line.  But, due to production variations
or luck or Joss or Karma or Feng Shue, it picked Saturday to break.

Tell her that the car is on MY side, and wants to hit the 300K mark.  It is waiting
patiently for me to take it to the clutch shop, where I just came from after
trolling for a discount.  Tell her it WANTS to go the distance, and arrive at the
museum fully functional, ready to hit the road again if necessary, after a brake
bleed, oil change, a/c recharge, and a full tank of gas.

Tell her, PLEAZE!!!

LOL!!!

(Really, answer this post in the affirmative for me, please!!)

George