[Shotimes] Struts

TBailSHO@aol.com TBailSHO@aol.com
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:41:54 EST

I know that Tokico's or Koni's would be the preferred replacement for my old
91' , but with some of the other things that need done this year I was looking
for a cheaper alternative.  Does anyone know if the items listed in the
Shox.com website that state "fits SHO" are the same as the car came with
originally, or just something that would fit.  I thought the OEM suspension was pretty
good, but after 14 years I'm sure the struts on mine are getting rather limp.
The Shox listing refers to this part as a Sachs unit.  I don't know if that
was what was used for the SHO's of that era.  Thanx for any input.

Tom Bailey