[Shotimes] Gen2 Parts?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:58:03 -0500

Little update here. I really don't want to ship the seats, and would prefer
pickup on odd shaped things or hard to ship stuff.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX
*	93 Black ATX - parts
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Bruce Malachuk
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:34 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: [Shotimes] Gen2 Parts?

I'm in the middle of cleaning out my garage, and I realize I have WAY to
many spare SHO parts. Anyone need anything?

I have numerous sets of 3.0 heads (no cams or tensioners), 2-3 sets of 3.0
cams, 1 set 3.2 cams, door seals, trunk seals, 3.2 wiring harnesses, 3.0
injectors, 3.2 injectors, cam gears, cam chain sprockets, cooling system
parts, 2 A/C compressors in good shape (r134a), a few flywheels, few clutch
discs (50% or more material left), 94-95 strut housings for konis, X2j
computer, complete rod shifter with bent pipe section, numerous sensors and
brackets, complete 50/50 grey seats F&R in reasonable shape, some chrome non
bubbled window trim, coil covers, 1 white slicer.

I have wayyyy too much stuff and I need to get rid of like 50% of it. So if
there is anything that anyone is looking for please email me offlist and
I'll see what I have. and if anyone wants 3.0 or 3.2 heads please come and
get them, I have like 4-5 engines worth and I need them gone. I'm about to
take them to an AL recycler for scrap.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX