[Shotimes] OT: video M3 GTR at the ring

Steve Tatro Steve Tatro <stevetatro@gmail.com>
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:27:36 -0500

Mmm...GT4.  It's been consuming all my free time since it came out 9
days ago.  Did you drop the cash for the Logitech Driving Force Pro
wheel yet?  I just got mine yesterday and it's a blast!

If you completed all the license tests you probably know the Nurb like
the back of your hand.  That last test took me forever to pass!  I
don't know how many times I got 4-6 minutes into the 8-minute lap just
to miss a turn.

Great game.

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 181k miles