SUSPECT: RE: [Shotimes] yet another muffler question

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:41:48 -0500

Yes.
I don't know, it was like that when I got the car.

Never has done it again either on a stock or aftermarket Y-pipe.  The
one cat was actually completely gutted when I cut it open.  Dunno,
maybe a manufacturing defect as the car ran fine.