[Shotimes] Re: if you hate neons...

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:00:09 EST

Ian:  "I have a thing against people who abuse rental cars and  then brag
about it or video tape it."

The rental companies will get the last laugh eventually, with their data
loggers and transponders.  Nowadays they can do more than just charge your
credit card afterwards or blacklist you from renting cars -- they can  remotely
lock you out of the car or keep it from starting.  That puts a  crimp in the
action!  I do think it'll be awhile before the rental  companies migrate this
degree of technology down to the Neon  level, though.

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 atx 130k