[Shotimes] Gabriel Struts?

Dave showerks@comcast.net
Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:21:07 -0500

Well these go on the extremly cheap side of struts. I've seen 4 go on
ebay for less the 100 bucks and in the case of the Gabriels well you get
what you pay for. If you don't mine doing them again possibly this year
or next then go for it. The wifes old 95 had NAPA reflex in it made by
monroe and I found those very similar to stock for a daily driver and
the price was pretty good about 150.00 for 4 of them I bought the car
with them in it and that was about 20K ago and they still ride pretty nice.
Dave