[Shotimes] if you hate neons...

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Fri, 04 Mar 2005 08:25:54 -0500

> Sadly...Yeah. Seann William Scott as Bo...Jessica
> Simpson...take a wild guess. Burt Renyolds as Boss
> Hogg.... Have no idea WHAT is gonna happen. Hopefully
> they didn't try to "update" the General. I'd cry...

Maybe the "new" General Lee is a Neon with Nitrous!!!!  :^)

It's still a Mopar, but it would have more appeal to the 18-25 crowd.

Oh, Willie Nelson will play Uncle Jesse.  Last I saw, Burt and Willie were
nowhere near as "plump" as the original Boss Hogg and Uncle Jessie.  Also,
Jessica Simpson is a blonde, the original Daisy was a brunette.  So, maybe
the producers weren't afraid to update the General after all.

Did you see the episode of Rides where Kenny Wayne Sheppard had a custom
General built for him?  Everything was going fine- great engine and trans,
great suspension, bigger wheels and tires.  Then they let an "air-brush
artist" do the Confederate flag and "01" on the doors.  Ruined the whole
car.  Airbrushing is for model airplanes and cars not full-size automobiles.