[Shotimes] MN or WI Convention attendees?

Scott webtrendsguy@yahoo.com
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:34:19 -0800 (PST)

I live AND work in Franklin.

I work at Northwestern Mutual at 27th and Drexel and live right off of 66th and Drexel.

Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com> wrote:
You live in Franklin? I work in Franklin!

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Scott
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 9:04 AM
To: K. Angermeier; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] MN or WI Convention attendees?

For all those from going to Indy via WI, I live on the FAR south side of
Milwaukee in Franklin just a few minutes form the interstate and about 30
minutes north of the IL line. Do we want to setup a rally point here to
make the push into Chicago to hook up with everyone there?

SHOcago group, it sounds like noon-ish is a good push off point towards
Indy. Does this work for you all? If so, what location works best to meet?

"K. Angermeier" wrote:
At this point, we will be leaving Sheboygan Wisconsin on Sunday A.M. and
driving to Indy. Not sure of a caravan as I have not talked with others at
this point. It would be a blast if we could like last year. Seeing that
Indy is so close, we might have to make several circles around the freeway
to make it seem like we actually drove somewhere.

Paul N., Ryan P., what day and times are you all leaving?

Paul, your way sounds kind of nice. I might be getting ahold of you for
that.

A little less than two months before I can get my '93 out of storage. I am
having trouble being patient!!!!!

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI

'91 Plus Wht/Blk