Ram Air was:[Shotimes] silencer cone

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 22:03:06 -0800 (PST)

I don't disagree. I just wanted a little more flow and
something a "tad" louder. I really like the stock
sound but it's very difficult to hear. I think it's
easier to drive stick with a car that you can hear.
Matching revs  to downshift is much easier now that I
can hear the exhaust note. I am really happy with how
it sounds now.

>From what I understand, the paper motorcraft filter
flows pretty well. It doesn't suprise me that you
found no gain with the K&N. I'm seriously considering
getting rid of my Pro-M 80/cone filter in favor of a
75 mounted to the stock airbox. I don't want to
reinstall my stock catback but I couldn't if I wanted
to. Although the pipes held up fine, the welds and
flanges were breaking and it was chopped up long ago
(save the bent mid section for the rod shifter)

Ian