Ram Air was:[Shotimes] silencer cone

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 00:41:44 -0800

Is that the aluminum duct hose?  If so, the vibration will fatigue it and it
will go to pieces.  At least, that's what it did when I tried to use it as
brake cooling duct.  The floppy dryer vent hose will work if it is duct
taped to the shape you want, but it won't be pretty.  The best route is real
4" brake cooling hose from a race parts house.

	-- Bob