[Shotimes] louder inside or outside car?

Dave Bigelow stupourdave@yahoo.com
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 07:42:53 -0800 (PST)

It seems to me that modifying the air intake  would change the noise you hear inside the car and not be as noticeable outside the car. Exhaust changes would be heard inside AND outside which both you and other people would hear. Do you want more noise for yourself or yourself and everyone else? I like the way my (stock) 94 ATXs sound inside the car and don't care as much how it sounds for everyone else. I may try a set of Don's mufflers when (if) my stock mufflers wear out. This would still be more for me than anyone else. Just my 2 cents.   Dave