[Shotimes] Re: [Shotimes]clutch

Dave showerks@comcast.net
Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:17:39 -0500

It's a Perfection Hytest clutch kit. Comes with a new pressure plate and
a Valeo disk. The TOB is junk in the kit plastic bearing race and no
quill sleeve.Porter and I used the same TOB from Advance think it was
about 20 bucks and it's a pretty decent TOB. no noise but I ended up not
using the Perfection Hytest clutch kit as they ordered the 9.25 in and
not the 9.75 so I ended up with the only thing I could find on a Easter
weekend and that was a Zoom Kevlar and that came with a crap TOB too.
Dave