[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:00:00 -0500

I have 212k and one axle is original boots and all, one was replaced
at about 205k with a torn boot. I replaced the seals for the first
time after the last clutch at about 195k or so.  They had only just
started to leak.  I think the only reason the leak it cause I have
taken the axles out so many times...

2 of mine are kicking in the record area too mark.

4 starters though.. sheesh.  I think my car got one around 60k from
Autozone, and it has been trouble free since.