[Shotimes] Re: [Shotimes]clutch

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:03:29 -0500

I duuno, i don't think it unreasionable.  I run a 245/45/17 Kuhmo now
(was sumitomo) all seasons.  I do live on a gravel road, so that may
increas wear slightly.  However I love to stick my brain to the window
around the entrance ramps and get out and do g-tech runs pretty
often...  So I get 12-15k out of a set of tires.  The kuhmo's actually
have a 20,000 mile treadlife, we'll see if they make it.

On the high end, if you run a BFG touring TA or something (not a high
quality tire, but a high milage one...) you can see upwards of 50k on
them.  My dad ran them on my SHO when it was his and drove primarily
highway miles so they fit him well.