[Shotimes] Re: Clutch

Barry Hayes barry@kingcon.com
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:26:13 -0500

OK so I bought the clutch from Advance. When I got there I asked about
the 9.25 vs 9.75 and was told thqt this wqws a 9.25 unit. That is what
th4e book listed as stock. The larger unit was over $500.00. So we
talked back & forth and eventualy found that the book lists both sizes
with the same part #! Finaly measured the unit and itis a 9.75 inch
unit. WHEW!
So now, is there anybody out there wiling to help me install this
thing? I live in Vermont, I am VERY low on money, and I have   no
driveway or garage of my own. It needs doing though, because even fully
pedal depressed the car creeps and it is almost impossible to shift
unless i manage to double clutch and time the move just right. Heelp me
out folks. email me direct if you can help.

thanks

Barry Hayes

It's all in the mind you know- George Harrison