[Shotimes] OT: 2005 F1 Season

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:40:06 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

>From what I understand, making the engines last longer is apparently not
as difficult as was forecast.  Probably just a matter of figuring out
balance of detuning.  During the Melbourne race, you could hear the BAR
radio communication talk about giving the driver an option to use two
overrev attempts, I guess if needed to overtake.  I don't think I saw
either driver use it as the car was a dog.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo