[Shotimes] Re: clutch

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:47:48 -0600

I broke a Grizzly bearing, BAD. If you'd like to see pics of the carnage
email me off list.

They are based on the rev A bearing design. Looks beefier than the rev
B, but looks can be deceiving. I'm sure plenty have had good experiences
with them, but I did not.

Justin

>>> Donald Mallinson <dmall@mwonline.net> 03/11 9:38 AM >>>
The grizzley is a good bearing but it doesn't solve the
problem of wearing the fingers out on the pressure plate.  I
have had a couple, and they don't seem to last longer than
the stock bearing.

Next time I will get the Ceramic one from Josh.  Oh, and
Performance Plus will be more than happy to install the
ceramic bearing for you if you use their excellent service
to do the work.

Don Mallinson