[Shotimes] hmm... clutch idea...

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:44:53 -0800 (PST)

Interesting. The ceramic TOB is supposed to
significantly reduce wear on the PP fingers though.
Supposedly nobody has worn out the fingers with the
ceramic TOB...yet...when the time comes, the friction
disc is probably going to be on its way out anyway..

Besdies, it would be a shame to bling out the fingers
and not be able to see them!

Not knocking your idea though; it sounds interesting.

Ian