[Shotimes] You only turn 21 once.

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:42:02 -0600

Robert,

BEst gift (other than a parents love) that you could give
your child.

To celebrate my 15 year old son Ken's graduation from
drivers school, I picked him up and we co-drove to Dallas
for the 94 convention where I enrolled him in the Skip
Barber school we had there.

That and the many other driving events we have done together
have led him to tell me that the driving instruction has
come in handy many times to get out of tight situations, a
few he has created, but most created by lousy drivers on the
highway.

Skip Barber's crew treated us right at the conventions and I
can't recommend them enough.  Bob Bondurant screwed us twice
and ignored us another time.  I can't say enough bad things
about Bob Bondurant.

Don Mallinson