[Shotimes] One of Fifty

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:09:09 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure what Ron is saying. I am probably
misintepreting it but I believe that in IL you can get
a personalized plate free of charge as long as you
include at least 1 number. That's why most
personalized tags in IL are a word and a number.

ie, one IL person has SHO 32.

Then again, I'm not sure if I am understanding Ron
correctly.

Ian

--- Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>