[Shotimes] One of Fifty

SHOWHAT9@aol.com SHOWHAT9@aol.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:00:04 EST

In a message dated 3/13/2005 5:56:46 PM Central Standard Time,
ronporter@prodigy.net writes:
Nope.

IL has two levels of personal plates (at least back in the '90-'95
timeframe). The expensive version has letters, with a number at the end. The
really expensive version has whatever you want (which I thought was any
combo of letters/numbers.....maybe it's just all letters). Forget the exact
terminology, but I'm sure an IL resident has the existing scoop.

Ron Porter
Cost me 75.00 way back in the late 80's to get the plate I still have today
had to have a number. Funny thing there are 8 other idiots out there with the
same plate as I wound up with SOWHAT9

Larry Eck
97TR
Mods