[Shotimes] Parting out my 94

Dave Garber dgarber@servicelinklp.com
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:45:42 -0500

As the subject says, I'm parting out my 94 blue MTX. Lot's of good
stuff. Below is a brief list of what is available:

Rod Shifter (this thing is in excellent condition)

Long SFC's

26mm RSB with new busings

PP Y-pipe

Interior (minus airbags - Split cloth/leather in Mocha)

96+ brake upgrade

Eibach Springs (also like new GR-2's, but I wouldn't use them as they
don't have good rebound dampening on the fronts)

Engine/Tranny. Haven't started since wreck, but I believe everything is
fine.

UDP's (not sure about these. It looks like the PS pump pulley may have
taken some damage. I'll know once I start taking it apart)

95 style EATC (in excellent condition)

Rear brake bias plugs

There is other stuff as well. If anyone is interested, contact me off
list.

Dave Garber