[Shotimes] One of Fifty

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:22:18 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Yeah, I had to go through this with the counter person to write out on the
form what the combo of letters spelled.  I then went on to explain that
SHO is my car.  She looked dazed and confused but then said okay,
whatever.  ;)
My plate only cost $25.  Not all specialty plates in FL can be had with
more than 5 characters.  I've always liked the standard tags here, but
recently they made a modification to change the color of the orange and
instead of just saying FLORIDA, they put myFlorida.com.  Not sure why that
distinction was needed.  Also lost my Palm Beach designation to Sunshine
State.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo