[Shotimes] One of Fifty

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:35:57 -0600

That's why I can't understand why Brian King on the V8 list has a legal
plate that says LETS C UM. He explained that it means "Let's see them". Go
figure.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:44 PM
To: Shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] One of Fifty

For my wife's pickup truck, we have plates for the name of
the "farm" (she has horses) it is Walnut Hill Arabian Farm.

We have had WHAF 1 for some time.  One year, after we had
had it for a while, but just when the state was watching out
for dirty plates, they refused to renew it till we called
and explained what it was.  Then they approved it.  I don't
know what they thought it was.

Don Mallinson