[Shotimes] fuel pressure issue

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:15:49 -0500

It could be, I never see mine max out except during warm up when the
car runs extremely rich while it is cold.  Otherwise I see peaks at
mid yellow to the start of the green range with my LPM in, and w/o it
I see pretty much all yellow, a bit more in the leaner half.

I generally pull the LPM when I drive a lot of hwy miles and I am
looking to bettet my milage.  It seems to make a reasonable amount of
difference in the A/F ration and the overall fuel consumption.  (also
takes a pretty reasonable power loss too.)