[Shotimes] Now I'm really screwed....speeding

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:19:05 -0800 (PST)

Ouch!!! The ONLY time I got caught going that fast I
was dddddddaaaaaaaammmmmmn lucky. Sorry man!

Um...assuming they are...but this simple question
popped into mind. Your tires are around stock size
right?

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX
'99 Chili Red Jeep