[Shotimes] Manual to Auto and Other ?'s

69crewcab@comcast.net 69crewcab@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:28:53 -0500

Chris
i think that would be way to much work...

I do like the idea of the tinted bulbs.. Especially if you could light
up the SHO plate in the Dash.
Also how about lighting up the outside door handles with those L.E.D kits
i've seen

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Chris Godshall cgodshall_2000@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:47:03 -0800 (PST)
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Manual to Auto and Other ?'s

Group,

I have a 92 I was wondering if anyone has changed over
from a mtx to an atx. I do a lot of city driving and
am sick of the clutch in stop and go driving. I have
found a donor 95 (hit in the front) to swap everything
out. Had anyone else don this?

Also, was wondering if anyone has ever changed their
dash lighting. I love the lighting on the new VW
jetta's with the royal blue gauge lighting. Is this
possible? Thanks in advance.