[Shotimes] Now I'm really screwed....speeding

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:30:08 -0600

You might want to check your state laws. 104 sounds fishy. It is 29 MPH
over. Is there a bigger issue for 30 +? Rumor has it, for example, that IL
considers 40+ a felony. Maybe NY has something similar and he actually gave
you a break.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of cmichaelo@optonline.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:07 AM
To: Donald Mallinson
Cc: shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Now I'm really screwed....speeding

Thanks Don et al,

Will check out that NMA site.

You know, frankly it doesn't bother me all that much getting a ticket for
speeding.  I mean, I WAS speeding.  Even if the speed limit was 75mph, which
is a more reasonable speed limit for that section of the road, I was still
going too fast under the circumstances.

But the fact is, I don't know how fast I was going for real.  And if the
officer can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I was going 104mph that
day, then maybe I was going less (I'm quite sure of that btw.)

Michael
94MTX,green,BOS+,Koni/Intrax,Baer,Corbeau
SHO items for sale: http://hometown.aol.com/cmichaelo/for_sale.html