dash illimuniation was RE: [Shotimes] Manual to Auto and Other ?'s

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:17:26 -0600

The SHO part of the dash on the passenger side?

A gentleman, I believe by the name of Tony, put an LED behind there
ages back. From what I remember it turned out slick and did not
interfere with the inside thermometer functionality of the EATC.

Justin
parted 92 - need something?

>>> Chris Godshall <cgodshall_2000@yahoo.com> 03/15 11:05 AM >>>
I guess I see your points, I could probably find an
atx for cheaper.

Thanks for all you inputs to the guages. Has anyone
ever lit up the SHO plate on the dash? I think that is
a cool idea. My next mod will be that on my new ATX
when I find one.