[Shotimes] Manual to Auto and Other ?'s

Beisler Jonathon Jonathon.Beisler@HCAhealthcare.com
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:06:27 -0600

That's what I am saying.  Put the Auto Tranny into the 3.0 liter, formally,
MTX.  Therefore the auto tranny's parasitic drag on the 3 liter will make it
a little bit of a dog and therefore my son will not so easily kill himself.
And I will have the MTX in my 3.2 that I am so thoroughly aquainted with.
JB

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:26 PM
To: 'Beisler Jonathon'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Manual to Auto and Other ?'s

The ATX has more torque.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Beisler Jonathon
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:12 PM
To: 'shotimes@autox.team.net'
Subject: [Shotimes] Manual to Auto and Other ?'s

I don't know, when I finally find the right MTX to swap the tranny into my
94 MTX, I was gonna put the ATX back into it.  Let my son drive it, maybe
the lower torque will reduce the risk of a younger driver from plowing into
a wall or something!  Either that, or sell it to some unsuspecting sucker!
:)
JB