[Shotimes] Step 2 of Suspension Video

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:45:48 -0800

Hey..

Just to let you know I haven't forgotten....

I borrowed a digital camcorder from a work cohort (in January).  He's computer
savvy, and has been advising me on how to get set up.   That's step 1.

I ordered a new computer yesterday.  It's a Dell 8400 with some upgrades.  My friend
says my current computer would gag when I started trying to put pieces of video
together on it.

This is the excuse I've been waiting for over a year, to get a really good
computer....3.0 mhz, 800 FSB, DVD burners, 1 gig 533hz memory, 250 GB HD, firewire,
etc.....

I'll have an extra (brand new Dell) 17 inch monitor, flat screen.  Anyone
interested?

George