[Shotimes] Get Convention rooms NOW

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:45:23 -0600

For those considering coming to the SHO Convention,

I have been advised by the hotel that another big group is
coming in that week.  Right now there are rooms available,
but our block may disappear fairly quick.

Make a reservation even if you are slightly considering coming.

If you call and there are no rooms available at the host
hotels, then let me know.

Please spread the word and get your reservations now.

You can always cancel if necessary, right up to the day of
the event (double check on that of course at the time you
make the reservation.)  Also, this hotel should NOT charge
your card until the day of your arrival, past the check in
time so you have little to lose except a good room at the
host hotel during the event if you don't act right away.

Don Mallinson
SHO Club