[Shotimes] 3.2 Conversion worth it?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:29:12 -0500

No one seems to have answered, but Mark can give you this answer also.....

Just dropping a 3.2 into an MTX will make the car a 14.50-or-better runner.
It seems to make a huge difference.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 11:24 PM
To: '`V6 SHOtimes'
Subject: [Shotimes] 3.2 Conversion worth it?

Well I find myself sitting here in the middle of a dilema. I've been
collecting parts for the 90 for about 2 months. New suspension 4 rust
free doors and mouldings. Police Grill Plus Spoiler already have the
hood on it. Found a new front seat now the black perf is 100% Mint.
Still burning oil. I picked up a 3.0 last year that I'm questioning it's
health due to a few things I've found playing around with it. I have a
3.2 that I could put together. Or I could whip out the Rotunda kit and
do the valve stem seals on my 3.0. So I guess the question is for those
that have done the 3.2 conversion is it really worth it for a car I
mostly use a daily driver? I've got a 91 Plus I'm going all out on so
this is not a track car or a show queen. Just a basic body resto without
an oil burner under the hood. Any opinions on this one before I move
ahead this week?
Dave
90 Electric Red/Black
91 Laser Blue/Black
92 Black/Black
95 White/Gray it's a Parts car now

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
showerks.vcf]