[Shotimes] Another Question on Swap/ Mods

Peter Chase pbc69stang@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 05:12:12 -0800 (PST)

If you're gonna go that far, why not drop in the new 311hp 4.4 liter SHO-based V8 that they're now putting in the Volvo XC90 Sport-ute?

SHOZ123 <paul.nimz@gmail.com> wrote:a V8 3.4L would fit in the old SHOs and with enough money you could
get the manual tranny to work. This would be the fastest NA SHO
yet...... Yamaha be damned

Paul