[Shotimes] Another Question on Swap/ Mods

Juillerat, Aaron J aaronj@autojectors.com
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:58:55 -0500

I think it hit this guy has been talked about before, but the guy from
Canada that put a 3.0 in a Topaz is now putting another 3.0 in it.  So he
will have a front and rear engine Topaz running around.  Should be wild if
he pulls it off.

Later,
A.J.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Porter [mailto:ronporter@prodigy.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:50 AM
To: 'TaurusSHO'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Another Question on Swap/ Mods

"Fastest NA SHO yet"???? Not even close!!

Well, to make it as a very narrow comparison....meaning an absolutely stock
3.4 versus an absolutely stock 3.0 or 3.2 in front of an MTX, yeah, sure. I
still think it "might" be marginally quicker than a stock 3.2 with an MTX

Now, drop on the basic bolt-ons to the V6s, like a bigger MAF, 3.0 cams on a
3.2, better y-pipe, etc (the mods that most people do), then I don't think
so.

Lotta work for nothin'.