[Shotimes] Re: SHO Convention

Dave showerks@comcast.net
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:29:20 -0500

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems printing off the
registration form from the SHOClub website? I've been spitting paper out
for about 10 minutes but nothing worthwhile so far. I got the DC Car
care banner I got the side buttons and I'm getting pretty much
everything off the site but the registration form. Any ideas from anyone?