[Shotimes] Sparkplugs covered in oil?

Dave showerks@comcast.net
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:43:58 -0500

It's easier to get the oil out with a hand soap pumper. My wife still
wonders where that went! then you can get the thin screwdriver and rag
down there then pull the plugs and do it again. I'm pushing about 20K on
the RTV sealed valve covers and it's still dry............... I assume
later it will be wet as hell now.
Dave