[Shotimes] Type of Trans

Jason Hartberger at3hartberger@mail.com
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:37:06 -0500

the AXODE and the AX4N are for all intents and purposes the same. the N
stands for non-synchronized and S stands for synchronized after the A4X
part.

I think Gen3 SHOs used the AX4S tranny, and the 93 was AXODE and 94-95
was AX4N. Or the other way around. can't remember... although the tranny
pan on my '94 says AXOD METRIC... go figure. BTW does anybody know what
the hell that's supposed to mean?

Jason

anybody know how easy it is to put a Gen3 ATX into a Gen2? "easy" or
"you're an idiot"?