[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Dave showerks@comcast.net
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:25:18 -0500

Yeah I went with the LaQuinta..........Hell I'm just sleeping there and
who knows at this point if I'll even be going. I have to see is the
General screws me or not. July is big vacation time around there. Hell
the Super 8 sounds pretty good too :-\