[Shotimes] OT - Sturdy Wood Workbench plans?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:41:06 -0500

Anyone out here have some email or regular mailable plans for a good solid
freestanding workbench for garage type of work. I've been working with two
heavy foldable thick top banquet typ of tables for a while, but they just
aren't stable enough and tough enough for throwing trannys and all that kind
of good stuff. I'm great with building things, just not the planning phase
when it comes to wood projects like this.

If anyone has or can direct me to some very low cost plans it would be much
appreciated.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX