[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriott?

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:16:18 -0500

Ian,

I may be interested in splitting a room.  I am not sure I am coming
yet either, but if you wanted to go together on a room reservation
that would be cool.  I could also pick you up from the airport if need
be.