[Shotimes] convention: LaQuinta or Marriot?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:32:33 -0600

The hotels are at the east side of town, around the bottom
of the ring road.  Indy isn't that huge, it is about a 20-30
minute ride from the airport to the hotel depending on
traffic that usually moves at 65-70+ mph, (20-25 miles) if
there aren't any traffic snarls.  Most of those happen at
5pm and 8am, but not many inbetween.  (wrecks can happen
though as with any road).

Indy has a very nice airport and roads around it are pretty
well designed.

Also, for those that might wonder, the Laquinta is maybe 100
feet from the back of the Marriott hotel, very close.

Don Mallinson