[Shotimes] Re: Clutch update

Jerry Mullner jerry_mullner@mastercard.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:10:08 -0600

Did you install a drain plug in order to get that much out?
Also, I cannot recall, but when doing the siphon-method, should
the tranny be in gear or in neutral for the MTX?

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 05:55:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: Clutch update
To: Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>, Barry@kingcon.com
Cc: Edward Mazurek <emazurek@cisco.com>, SHOTimes
  <shotimes@autox.team.net>

It takes 3.1 qts. I always get about 3 in and call it
a day.

Ian

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE  This e-mail message and any attachments are only
for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or
other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender
immediately. Thank you.