[Shotimes] strange events

Doug Copeland Doug Copeland <doug.copeland@gmail.com>
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:48:50 -0500

hey all
    yesterday afternoon the strangest thing happened.  i was cranking
up my SHO.  it had been sitting for about an hour and a half so it was
good and cold.  Sometimes when it's cold, i have to give it just a
little gas to get it going, and it takes a second to catch.  Yesterday
though, i turned the ignition and it didn't start right off so i gave
it a little gas.  It began to catch but then made a funny noise (not a
mechanical clunk or anything, just a little whine) and the car shut
off and something that looked like white smoke came out from under the
hood.  I popped the hood, but couldn't see anything visibly wrong, so
i got back in and tried it again.  It cranked right up.  Since then it
hasn't given me any problems.  Does anyone have a clue as to what that
was?

Doug
95 mtx