[Shotimes] strange events

shoguy_89@cox.net shoguy_89@cox.net
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:22:45 -0500

   What part of the hood did the smoke come from?  I've seen a bare throttle body do that on a cold motor in the winter (condensation, I assume) when the motor stalls, but that wouldn't be visible around the hood.
   Oh, and I got a nice white vapor when my A/C line got a bit too close to the P/S pulley after replacing a heater core.  Oops.

> From: Doug Copeland <doug.copeland@gmail.com>
> It began to catch but then made a funny noise (not a
> mechanical clunk or anything, just a little whine) and the car shut
> off and something that looked like white smoke came out from under the
> hood.

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)