[Shotimes] Re: OT - Sturdy Wood Workbench plans?

Randy Palmer Randy_Palmer@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:29:47 -0500

Tom Yang bolted together a bench of his own design:

     http://www.tomyang.net/cars/ferrari408.htm

     http://www.tomyang.net/cars/ferrari410.htm

     http://www.tomyang.net/cars/ferrari412.htm

     http://www.tomyang.net/cars/ferrari415.htm

Doesn't have plans per se, but you can see from the pictures how it was
done.

For those who may not be familiar with Tom's website:

     http://www.tomyang.net

It documents the 5 1/2 year restoration of a Ferrari 330 GT America.  Go
search back to day one in August 1999 and then move forward, it's an amazing
journey.

Warning:  Don't start unless you have some spare time, you may not be able
to stop reading.

   -RP